The Brugg Casaflex Pre-insulated pipework which Zero Carbon Solutions Ltd provide has many benefits including flexibility, fast installation, and minimal buried joints. Casaflex can offer huge cost savings when laying in roads and busy areas due to the lack of joints compared to a rigid pre-insulated steel system along with narrower trenches. Because of the spiral-corrugated carrier pipe, Casaflex can be laid without having the consider thermal expansion.
Casaflex works hand in hand with all pre-insulated steel systems we supply here at Zero Carbon Solutions Ltd.
- Suitable for Temperatures up to 160 dec C
- Up to 25 bar working pressure
- Up to 50 year life expectancy
- Flexible Steel Carrier Pipe
- Rigid PUR Insulation
- LDPE casing
- Coil lengths of up to 560m
- Unique reliable jointing method
- Uno and Duo options available
- Low Temperature Hot Water
- Medium Temperature Hot Water
- Chilled Water
- Primary Hot Water Service
- Primary Hot Water