The Uponor Thermo Pre-insulated PEX pipework which Zero Carbon Solutions Ltd provide has many benefits such as flexibility, fast installation, and minimal buried joints. Thermo pipework is used for projects such as small to medium district heating networks, drinking water supplies, cooling systems and many more. The flexibility of the pipework can help overcome situations on site where existing services or other obstacles are difficult to avoid using the more rigid pre-insulated steel pipework.
Ranging from sizes of 25mm O.D to 125mm O.D Calpex pipework can cater for all large scale of projects.
- Suitable for Temperatures up to 95dec C
- Up to 6 bar working pressure
- Up to 50 year life expectancy
- PEX (cross-linked polyethylene) Carrier Pipe
- PE Insulation
- LDPE casing
- Coil lengths of up to 200m
- Trace heater cable (optional)
- Press or Screwed Jointing Methods
- Low Temperature Hot Water
- Hot Water Service
- Chilled Water
- Cold Water Service